Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Orleans in my dreams

It's been beautiful, to collapse into a lull, float down stream in that louisanna bayou, but like all good things I must leave behind this city I have come to love so deeply.
Ninty miles to Baton Rouge where we will stay at a friend of a friends before continuing along the long road to Austin Texas, about 550 Miles from here.
I've garnished Sam to accompany me and we might go all the way to California together.
Leaving New Orleans  minus one special pen, my cycling gloves, $75.00 that was stole from me, Many pairs of socks and my water bottle, plus a whole lot of new friends, contact info for folk all along the road ahead and two shirts and a bunch of footage.


In the kind words of many before me," I love ya baby, but I can't stomach the chicken no mo." 











What a town! N'awlins I shall return, but for now, the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment